The Two Gay Geeks have a discussion about the new director for Han Solo pic as well as some exciting news about Blade Runner 2049. Of course we have our birthdays and we have some epic feedback. In our second segment we talk about our experience at the Queen with Adam Lambert concert. As always we welcome your feedback. Please let us know what you think. Good or bad, we want to know.
Thank you for listening, we really do appreciate you taking time out of your day to spend with us.
TG Geeks Webcast
- TG Geeks Episode 116
- TG Geeks Episode 122
- Marvel Studios’ Black Panther PRESS RELEASE
- Could the new Han Solo movie be seeing “Happy Days” with Ron Howard?
- Blade Runner 2049 Runs into Theaters 10-6-17
If you have a podcast or know of a podcast we should be aware of, please use the contact form below and send us the information and we will take a look.
- WesterCon on July 1st
- Comicon in San Diego for the Con and a panel on Thursday July 20th at 1:00 PM
- Horrible Imaginings Film Festival in San Diego on Saturday September 9th
- Phoenix Comicon Fan Fest in November 11 – 12, 2017
Phoenix Comicon Fanfest is November 11 – 12, 2017 at the Phoenix Convention Center. Keep checking www.phoenixcomicon.com for more information.
Phoenix Comicon is scheduled for May 24 – 27, 2018
- The Arkle Times Post Dispatch News – Social Justice Skald on Twitter @arkle
Please have a look at Arkle’s other venture: Incorrect Voyager Quotes
- Doctor Who Fancast Guide – Dr Who: Talking Who on Twitter @TalkingWho
- SciFi Obsession on https:www.facebook.com/scifiob/
- Thank you to The Lookie Show for their continued support on Twitter. @LookieShow Check them out on Youtube as well here
- We want to give a special shout out to the Facebook Group “The Gay Geek” for graciously allowing us to post our episodes to their page. Look for them at www.facebook.com/groups/thegaygeek. And a special Thank You to Jeramiah Reeves, the moderator, for being such a great guy.
The Two Gay Geeks have recently been deemed “worthy” by the PR houses to attend film press screenings, but we can’t view every film that gets released. So, if you fancy yourself as a movie reviewer, and wish to write a review of a new film, get in touch with us using the contact us page and use the subject line of “Movie Review Options.” We can then contact you and work out the details. Thank you.
As you may know by now, we have become huge supporters of Independent Creators, not just film, but any kind of creative outlet that is of an independent nature. We know we are always pushing something, but this is what we have become passionate about. We just ask you to take a look at those independent creators that we talk about and others you may discover on your own and give a helping hand. It doesn’t always have to be much, usually as little as five dollars helps in the scheme of things.
Please consider supporting Independent Creators.
We can now be found on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, and Google +, see the links on the right sidebar.
We welcome your suggestions. Let us know what you like or don’t like or if you have an opinion or comment on an article or the show. You may email us below, comment on Facebook, or call our listener line at 469.TG Geeks (469.844.3357). Let us know if there is something we should be watching and why, and we may just give you a shout-out in a future episode. We will not publish or use your email address to spam you.
Please be sure to read the Privacy / Terms and Conditions Of Use.