The Two Gay Geeks are joined by Sean Michael Wilson, a Scotsman living in Japan creating comic books. As always we have our birthdays as well as our Feedback, and in our second segment we have a chat about some of the people who have been instrumental in our success form our contributors to several of our supporters. In our third segment we highlight our recent articles posted to the website in the past week. As always we welcome your feedback. Please let us know what you think. Good or bad, we want to know.
Thank you for listening, we really do appreciate you taking time out of your day to spend with us.
- TG Geeks Episode 174
- TG Geeks Webcast Episode 175
- Coming Out Of the Shadows: ‘A Discovery of Witches’ | First Look
- Starship Mine – A Sci-Fi Tale of Alien Abduction and Diversity
- The Margins Graphic Novel – A Review
- Old Classics?… Newly Reviewed | Double Feature: Charade (1963) and Arabesque (1966)
- Review: Ant-Man and the Wasp Funny and Action Packed
- Review: Leave No Trace Breathtaking and Complex
- News Sushi: Morsels of News from Japan and Beyond #17
- FIRST LOOK AT UNIVERSAL PICTURES’ MORTAL ENGINES
- FIRST LOOK AT UNIVERSAL PICTURES’ THE HOUSE WITH A CLOCK IN ITS WALLS
- Social Saturday | Kennesaw Mountain National Battlefield Park
- Sicario, Day of the Soldado | Film Review
Thank You to our Web Hosting Partner
- The Arkle Times Post Dispatch News – The Human Arkle on Twitter @arkle
Please have a look at Arkle’s other venture: Incorrect Voyager Quotes
- Doctor Who Fancast Guide – Dr Who: Talking Who on Twitter @TalkingWho
- Byronik’s Semidurnal Aggregator – Michael C. Burgess on Twitter @Byronik
- Thank you to The Lookie Show for their continued support on Twitter. @LookieShow Check them out on Youtube as well here
- We want to give a special shout out to the Facebook Group “The Gay Geek” for graciously allowing us to post our episodes to their page. Look for them at www.facebook.com/groups/thegaygeek. And a special Thank You to Jeramiah Reeves, the moderator, for being such a great guy.
Please consider supporting Independent Creators.
Let us know what you think about our content in our webcast as well as our website. Please use the comment form below. Please be sure to read the Privacy / Terms and Conditions Of Use.