This week the Two Gay Geeks have another chat with good friend, Russ Emanuel, Director of Occupants and Assassin’s Apprentice. He tells us what has been going on with him and his numerous projects since we last talked about Occupants.
Russell Emanuel is a Director/ Filmmaker based in California with numerous feature length films under his belt. He is known for movies such as P.J., The Legends of Nethiah, and the outstanding Horror Thriller Occupants from 2015. Russ stays busy directing and attending most film festivals where his films are featured.
Some of his new works are Collar, The Assassins Aprrentice, Wisper (in post production), and the second installment of the Assassin’s Aprprentice in pre-production.
In our second segment, we discuss a series we recently discovered on the Shudder App for horror, A Discovery of Witches. In our third segment, we highlight recent articles posted to the tggeeks.com n the past week. As always we have our birthdays and we have the ever popular feedback segment.
We welcome your feedback. Please, let us know what you think. Good or bad, we want to know and you could receive a shoutout in the feedback segment. Thank you for listening, we really do appreciate you taking time out of your day to spend with us.
Our YouTube channel is audio only:
Show Notes / Links:
- R U S S E M Productions
- TG Geeks Episode 69
- TG Geeks Episode 201
- TG Geeks Episode 206
- Not only does Mary Poppins Returns, but also so does the family formula fun!
- A Tale of Two Christmas Carols
- Breakfast at Duza’s Kitchen Can’t be Beat
- Dr Zombie – Monster Family Physician #33
- TG Geeks Episode 206
- Ben’s “Gay” Breakdown | Arizona Sky
- Sundance 2019 Premieres Canadian Short | Throat Singing in Kangirsuk
- Equality Bill to be Introduced in Arizona | One Community Press Release
- Ben’s “Gay” Breakdown | Shared Rooms
- Andrea’s Angle | The Passage 3 Episode Thoughts Season 1
- Clexacon Heads To Vegas in April | Focus on Empowering LGBTQ+ Women
- News Sushi #48: Morsels of News from Japan and Beyond
- A Dog’s Journey Trailer | Coming May 2019
- What I look For in a Dining Experience
- The Arkle Times Post Dispatch News – The Human Arkle on Twitter @arkle — Be sure to take a look at Arkle’s other venture: Arkle Studios presents Shameless Cash Grab
- Special thanks go the Facebook Group moderators of “Gay Geeks Afterhours” for encouraging us to share our content there, and there URL is www.facebook.com/groups/gaygeeksafterhours/.
- Here’s a special shout out to “The Gay Geek” for graciously allowing us to post our episodes in their Facebook group www.facebook.com/groups/thegaygeek. And a special Thank You to Jeremiah Reeves, the moderator, for being such a great guy.
Things to know from The Two Gay Geeks:
Be sure to read the Privacy / Terms and Conditions Of Use. And Please, Play Nice.
You are Important To Us
We welcome your suggestions. Let us know what you like or don’t like or if you have an opinion or comment on an article or the show. We’re available by email, Facebook, or call our listener line at 469.TG Geeks (469.844.3357). Let us know if there is something we should be watching and why, and we may just give you a shout-out in a future episode. We will not publish or use your email address to spam you. If you have a podcast or know of a podcast we should be aware of, please use the contact form and send us the information and we will take a look.
Support Independent Creators
As you know we are huge supporters of Independent Creators and not just in film. TG Geeks supports any kind of creative outlet that’s independent in nature. We know we’re always pushing something, but we’re passionate supporting indie artists. We ask that you to take a look at the independent creators we talk about and any others you may discover on your own and give a helping hand. It doesn’t have to be much, but every little bit helps in the scheme of things.
TG Geeks are members of the Amazon affiliate program. This means we link to items or place ads on the site) to help defray the cost of this venture. We would appreciate if you could at least click on an ad every so often – or follow a link to a product we’re excited to about — so Amazon knows we’re doing our best. It would be much appreciated. Also, if you happen to see something or want to buy something from Amazon, click through one of our searches and buy it that way. We get a small commission if you do. Thank You.