The Two Gay Geeks have a chat with themselves about several people we had the opportunity to visit over the weekend. We visited with Patricia Chica, Director of Morning After, as well as Maurice Haeems, Director for the movie Chimera, and then we had dinner at The Smokehouse in Burbank with DaVette See and her mother. We missed Rob, DaVette’s husband, as he had another commitment. We had a great time and got a few photos with each of these folks. We apologize to our other friends in the LA area as we just didn’t have time to do much more, but we will be back soon for another visit. We also chatted about where we are going and how our numbers have taken off thanks to all of our contributors.
In our second segment we chat about the article we ran on Alan Smithee. We also chat about Tommy Cannon and his Dr. Zombie cartoon and that the books have arrived. So, if you were part of the Kickstarter be on the lookout for your copy. In our third segment, we highlight recent articles posted to the tggeeks.com in the past week. As always we have our birthdays and we have the ever popular feedback segment.
We welcome your feedback. Please, let us know what you think. Good or bad, we want to know and you could receive a shoutout in the feedback segment. Thank you for listening, we really do appreciate you taking time out of your day to spend with us.
Our YouTube channel is audio only:
Show Notes / Links:
- TG Geeks Episode 212
- TG Geeks Episode 214
- Warner Bros. boss confirms the DCEU is over as we know it, thanks to Wonder Woman
- Ben’s Breakdown | Captain Marvel
- Ben’s Breakdown | The Orville 3 Episode Thoughts on Season 2
- Dr. Zombie – Monster Family Physician #41
- 5 Questions With… Chris Watt
- Dora And The Lost City of Gold Trailer
- The Wind – Directed by Emma Tammi | Special Los Angeles Screening March 26th
- Hotel Mumbai: Haunting Acts of Bravery
- Ben’s Breakdown | Weird City – Three Episode Thoughts
- Cameras Roll on Denis’ Dune | In Theaters November 2020
- Angry Birds 2 Trailer 3
- Avengers: Endgame Character Posters and Featurette
- Dumbo: Heart and Charm
- News Sushi #56: Morsels of News from Japan and Beyond
- Erin’s Arcade of Words – April Game Releases 2019
- Horror / Thriller Soul To Keep Set For Major U.S. Release
- The Arkle Times Post Dispatch News – The Human Arkle on Twitter @arkle — Be sure to take a look at Arkle’s other venture: Arkle Studios presents Shameless Cash Grab
- Special thanks go the Facebook Group moderators of “Gay Geeks Afterhours” for encouraging us to share our content there, and there URL is www.facebook.com/groups/gaygeeksafterhours/.
- Here’s a special shout out to “The Gay Geek” for graciously allowing us to post our episodes in their Facebook group www.facebook.com/groups/thegaygeek. And a special Thank You to Jeremiah Reeves, the moderator, for being such a great guy.
Things to know from The Two Gay Geeks:
Be sure to read the Privacy / Terms and Conditions Of Use. And Please, Play Nice.
You are Important To Us
We welcome your suggestions. Let us know what you like or don’t like or if you have an opinion or comment on an article or the show. We’re available by email, Facebook, or call our listener line at 469.TG Geeks (469.844.3357). Let us know if there is something we should be watching and why, and we may just give you a shout-out in a future episode. We will not publish or use your email address to spam you. If you have a podcast or know of a podcast we should be aware of, please use the contact form and send us the information and we will take a look.
Support Independent Creators
As you know we are huge supporters of Independent Creators and not just in film. TG Geeks supports any kind of creative outlet that’s independent in nature. We know we’re always pushing something, but we’re passionate supporting indie artists. We ask that you to take a look at the independent creators we talk about and any others you may discover on your own and give a helping hand. It doesn’t have to be much, but every little bit helps in the scheme of things.
TG Geeks are members of the Amazon affiliate program. This means we link to items or place ads on the site) to help defray the cost of this venture. We would appreciate if you could at least click on an ad every so often – or follow a link to a product we’re excited to about — so Amazon knows we’re doing our best. It would be much appreciated. Also, if you happen to see something or want to buy something from Amazon, click through one of our searches and buy it that way. We get a small commission if you do. Thank You.