The Two Gay Geeks have a chat with returning guest, Hannibal Tabu, Writer, Comicbook Writer, and DJ. You could say he is a renaissance man or just a jack of all trades. We talk about what he has in the pipeline and what has happened since the last time we chatted with him. It is always a pleasure to chat with Hannibal.
About Hannibal Tabu
Hannibal Tabu is an award-winning writer, futurist, brother, DJ, father, journalist, designer, pundit, husband, poet, vocalist, son, karaoke host, jerk, and digital project manager based in Los Angeles, California.
In our second segment we chat about the Season Finale of Star Trek: Discovery (no spoilers), the Shazam movie, and revisit our experience with Don Coscarelli for Phantasm at 40. We also highlight recent articles posted to the tggeeks.com in the past week. As always we have our birthdays and we have the ever popular feedback segment.
We welcome your feedback. Please, let us know what you think. Good or bad, we want to know and you could receive a shoutout in the feedback segment. Thank you for listening, we really do appreciate you taking time out of your day to spend with us.
Our YouTube channel is audio only:
Show Notes / Links:
- TG Geeks Episode 215
- TG Geeks Episode 217
- Horror / Thriller Soul To Keep Set for Major U.S. Release
- Quentin Tarantino’s Once Upon A Time in Hollywood Trailer
- Dr. Zombie – Monster Family Physician #44
- Phoenix Film Festival | The Garden Left Behind
- Chernobyl Mini Series Comes to HBO May 6th
- Phoenix Film Festival | Raising Buchanan
- Phoenix Film Festival | Horror Shorts
- Phoenix Film Festival | Sci-Fi Shorts
- Phoenix Film Festival | TG Geeks Festival Wrap Up
- Gini’s Yaps – Restaurants on the Road | Bliss Rebar
- General Magic in Theaters May 10th
- The Sequels Trade Paperback with Foreword by Andre Gower Available for Pre-Order
- Foster A Firsthand Look at Foster Care in the U.S. Debuts on HBO May 7th
- Ben’s “Gay” Breakdown | The Falls
- Gini’s Yaps – Restaurants on the Road | Don’s New York Pizza
- Teen Spirit: Music and Acting Sensational |Andrea’s Angle
- Disney Releases New Toy Story 4 TV Spot and Final Poster
- News Sushi #59: Morsels of News from Japan and Beyond
- Gini’s Yaps – Restaurants on the Road | El Charro – Tucson
- The Arkle Times Post Dispatch News – The Human Arkle on Twitter @arkle — Be sure to take a look at Arkle’s other venture: Arkle Studios presents Shameless Cash Grab
- Special thanks go the Facebook Group moderators of “Gay Geeks Afterhours” for encouraging us to share our content there, and there URL is www.facebook.com/groups/gaygeeksafterhours/.
- Here’s a special shout out to “The Gay Geek” for graciously allowing us to post our episodes in their Facebook group www.facebook.com/groups/thegaygeek. And a special Thank You to Jeremiah Reeves, the moderator, for being such a great guy.
Things to know from The Two Gay Geeks:
Be sure to read the Privacy / Terms and Conditions Of Use. And Please, Play Nice.
You are Important To Us
We welcome your suggestions. Let us know what you like or don’t like or if you have an opinion or comment on an article or the show. We’re available by email, Facebook, or call our listener line at 469.TG Geeks (469.844.3357). Let us know if there is something we should be watching and why, and we may just give you a shout-out in a future episode. We will not publish or use your email address to spam you. If you have a podcast or know of a podcast we should be aware of, please use the contact form and send us the information and we will take a look.
Support Independent Creators
As you know we are huge supporters of Independent Creators and not just in film. TG Geeks supports any kind of creative outlet that’s independent in nature. We know we’re always pushing something, but we’re passionate supporting indie artists. We ask that you to take a look at the independent creators we talk about and any others you may discover on your own and give a helping hand. It doesn’t have to be much, but every little bit helps in the scheme of things.
TG Geeks are members of the Amazon affiliate program. This means we link to items or place ads on the site) to help defray the cost of this venture. We would appreciate if you could at least click on an ad every so often – or follow a link to a product we’re excited to about — so Amazon knows we’re doing our best. It would be much appreciated. Also, if you happen to see something or want to buy something from Amazon, click through one of our searches and buy it that way. We get a small commission if you do. Thank You.