The Two Gay Geeks have a chat with Dylan Bronte and Brooklyn Wilde about the new short film Tongue Tied, directed by Brooklyn and starring Dylan. They give us a little insight into their careers and this film and how it came into being. It sounds fascinating and we look forward to seeing it when it is finished and ready to be released.
In our second segment we have our wrap up of Phoenix Fan Fusion 2019. The many people we saw and chatted with new friends and old friends. It is always nice to network and meet new people. We also highlight recent articles posted to the tggeeks.com in the past week. As always we have our birthdays and we have the ever popular feedback segment.
We welcome your feedback. Please, let us know what you think. Good or bad, we want to know and you could receive a shoutout in the feedback segment. Thank you for listening, we really do appreciate you taking time out of your day to spend with us.
Our YouTube channel is audio only:
Show Notes / Links:
- TG Geeks Episode 222
- Cannes’ American Pavilion to premiere courageous short film Jumper about being Queer in Middle Eastern society
- Spider-Man: Far From Home Trailer
- Gemini Man Trailer from Paramount Pictures
- Dr. Zombie – Monster Family Physician #49
- Sony Pictures Releases Brightburn Final Trailer
- Festival de Cannes: Special Coverage | Julie Sisk, Founder of The American Pavilion – Interview
- Erin’s Arcade of Words Reviews The Sequels #4 – The Final Chapter
- Once Upon a Time in Hollywood New (Red Band) Trailer
- Booksmart: Superbad for Girls | Andrea’s Angle
- Photograph: Thoughtful Study in Contrasts | Andrea’s Angle
- Ben’s “Gay” Book Breakdown | Red, White & Royal Blue: A Remarkable Royal Gay Romantic Romp!
- DreamWorks Releases Abominable Trailer
- Terminator: Dark Fate | Trailer Released
- News Sushi #64: Morsels of News from Japan and Beyond
- Queen Lantern Corps Dragstravaganza at Phoenix Fan Fusion 2019
- Five Questions With…M.J. Rocissono
- The Arkle Times Post Dispatch News – The Human Arkle on Twitter @arkle — Be sure to take a look at Arkle’s other venture: Arkle Studios presents Shameless Cash Grab
- Special thanks go the Facebook Group moderators of “Gay Geeks Afterhours” for encouraging us to share our content there, and there URL is www.facebook.com/groups/gaygeeksafterhours/.
- Here’s a special shout out to “The Gay Geek” for graciously allowing us to post our episodes in their Facebook group www.facebook.com/groups/thegaygeek. And a special Thank You to Jeremiah Reeves, the moderator, for being such a great guy.
Things to know from The Two Gay Geeks:
Be sure to read the Privacy / Terms and Conditions Of Use. And Please, Play Nice.
You are Important To Us
We welcome your suggestions. Let us know what you like or don’t like or if you have an opinion or comment on an article or the show. We’re available by email, Facebook, or call our listener line at 469.TG Geeks (469.844.3357). Let us know if there is something we should be watching and why, and we may just give you a shout-out in a future episode. We will not publish or use your email address to spam you. If you have a podcast or know of a podcast we should be aware of, please use the contact form and send us the information and we will take a look.
Support Independent Creators
As you know we are huge supporters of Independent Creators and not just in film. TG Geeks supports any kind of creative outlet that’s independent in nature. We know we’re always pushing something, but we’re passionate supporting indie artists. We ask that you to take a look at the independent creators we talk about and any others you may discover on your own and give a helping hand. It doesn’t have to be much, but every little bit helps in the scheme of things.
TG Geeks are members of the Amazon affiliate program. This means we link to items or place ads on the site) to help defray the cost of this venture. We would appreciate if you could at least click on an ad every so often – or follow a link to a product we’re excited to about — so Amazon knows we’re doing our best. It would be much appreciated. Also, if you happen to see something or want to buy something from Amazon, click through one of our searches and buy it that way. We get a small commission if you do. Thank You.