The Two Gay Geeks 🏳️🌈 have a chat with Stephanie Weippert, author. We chat about one of her novels I have read and her current novel and the patreon campaign for that novel. Have a listen and we hope you enjoy this as much as we did.
About Stephanie Weippert
My writing began with a slug. Let me explain.
Several years ago, a local sci-fi convention sent out a call for short stories for an anthology, and since their mascot was a slug, every story had to have a slug, either as an important character, or an important plot element. The idea tickled my funny bone, so I wrote my first story to send out for approval. It wasn’t accepted of course, but the writing bug bit and with the help of my tolerant, wonderful husband, I’ve been writing ever since.
About Sweet Secrets
In my first book from TANSTAAFLPress.com, brand new step-dad Brad gets to watch his seven year old step-son Michael for the first time. They have fun playing video games until a package gets delivered by mistake. It’s an order from a candy company meant for the neighbors. As Brad goes looking for his neighbor’s phone number, Michael decides he has to have some. Brad comes back into the kitchen just in time to watch Michael fade out of sight.
Brad runs to the neighbor who ordered this stuff and pounds on the door demanding answers, because he has to get Michael back before his lovely bride comes home and finds her only child gone.
In our second segment, we chat about watching Disney + and the new “Rise of the Resistance” ride at Walt Disney World and soon to be at Disneyland. We also highlight recent articles posted to the tggeeks.com in the past week. As always we have our birthdays and we have the ever-popular feedback segment.
We welcome your feedback. Please, let us know what you think. Good or bad, we want to know and you could receive a shoutout in the feedback segment. Thank you for listening, we really do appreciate you taking time out of your day to spend with us.
Our YouTube channel is audio only:
Show Notes / Links:
- TG Geeks Episode 247
- TG Geeks Episode 250
- Get Spooky with HALLOWEEN, UNIVERSAL MONSTERS, JOE BOB BRIGGS Apparel Available now at Fright-Rags.com
- Blair Witch is a nauseating ride of terror
- Five Questions With… Sidney Wood
- Dr. Zombie – Monster Family Physician #77
- Nightmare Before Christmas | Gini’s Christmas Classics
- Ben Re-visits, Christmas with the Kranks
- Ben’s Breakdown | The Aeronauts Sometimes Soars, But Sometimes is a Lead Balloon.
- News Sushi #89: Morsels of News from Japan and Beyond
- Andrea reminds us to not be a Scrooged this year
- The Arkle Times Post Dispatch News – The Human Arkle on Twitter @arkle — Be sure to take a look at Arkle’s other venture: Arkle Studios presents Shameless Cash Grab
- Special thanks go the Facebook Group moderators of “Gay Geeks Afterhours” for encouraging us to share our content there, and there URL is www.facebook.com/groups/gaygeeksafterhours/.
- Here’s a special shout out to “The Gay Geek” for graciously allowing us to post our episodes in their Facebook group www.facebook.com/groups/thegaygeek. And a special Thank You to Jeremiah Reeves, the moderator, for being such a great guy.
Things to know from The Two Gay Geeks:
Be sure to read the Privacy / Terms and Conditions Of Use. And Please, Play Nice.
You are Important To Us
We welcome your suggestions. Let us know what you like or don’t like or if you have an opinion or comment on an article or the show. We’re available by e-mail, Facebook, or call our listener line at 469.TG Geeks (469.844.3357). Let us know if there is something we should be watching and why, and we may just give you a shout-out in a future episode. We will not publish or use your email address to spam you. If you have a podcast or know of a podcast we should be aware of, please use the contact form and send us the information and we will take a look.
Support Independent Creators
As you know we are huge supporters of Independent Creators and not just in film. TG Geeks supports any kind of creative outlet that’s independent in nature. We know we’re always pushing something, but we’re passionate about supporting indie artists. We ask that you to take a look at the independent creators we talk about and any others you may discover on your own and give a helping hand. It doesn’t have to be much, but every little bit helps in the scheme of things.
TG Geeks are members of the Amazon affiliate program. This means we link to items or place ads on the site to help defray the cost of this venture. We would appreciate it if you could at least click on an ad every so often – or follow a link to a product we’re excited to about — so Amazon knows we’re doing our best. It would be much appreciated. Also, if you happen to see something or want to buy something from Amazon, click through one of our searches and buy it that way. We get a small commission if you do. Thank You.