Ben Ragunton comes to TG Geeks as its news host and occasional commentator on a variety of subjects. When Ben received his first iPod he started to explore the wild and wooly world of podcasts. It was then that he discovered Slice Of SciFi and knew this was something that he wanted to do. Then in 2010 he became the co-host of the new podcast Fusion Patrol, and shortly afterwards joined Slice Of SciFi, first as geek commentator and then later as one of the show hosts. Since then he helped start up No Baggage Attached Podcast as well as TG Geeks with his husband, Keith Lane. Ben has an unquenchable thirst for a variety of geeky things, especially in the area of science fiction and comic books. As he's fond of saying, Babylon 5 introduced him to his husband, and it was Doctor Who which sealed the deal! Ben is also a musician and can sometimes be seen singing with various choral groups in the greater Phoenix valley, as well as sometimes performing as a guitarist for a variety of functions. He is also an amateur photographer, and whenever the opportunity allows for it, can be seen with his husband walking around Disneyland.
Latest Posts by the Author
- “The Santa Clause 2” Brings Second Dose of Holiday Magic
- “The Polar Express” is a ride to Christmas Enchantment
- “Jingle All The Way” may not have you Laughing All The Way
- “All the Creatures Were Stirring…” Including Some Monsters!
- “Ultraman” Coming to Netflix
- Snow, Snow, Snow, Snow…. It’s a “White Christmas”
- “Frasier” (The Apparent Trap)
- “Mad About You” (Giblets for Murray)
- There is NOTHING Special about the “Star Wars Holiday Special”
- Three Episode Thoughts | Titans
- “Ralph Breaks the Internet” and this sequel!
- The Problems That Arise When They Have Their “Boy Erased.”
- The story of Mercury and Queen is a “Bohemian Rhapsody”
- An Evening with Neil deGrasse Tyson
- “Suspiria,” where art and horror meet in dance
- What is happening over in “Black River Meadow?”
- “The Haunting of Hill House” Is A Hauntingly Great Series!
- Three Episode Thoughts: “The Haunting of Hill House”
- It’s “Halloween,” and all I got was a rock.
- A Visit to The Magic Castle